– Playing in the yard and eating a strawberry sucker after church. Just because.
– Overhearing Kingston talking to his toys and saying, “That’s ghetto.” Then asking him where he learned that and him saying, “Mamma!” Yep. I put this in the good list. Ha!
– Spending the weekend with friends (the kind who are more like family) I haven’t seen in almost two years and capturing their family with my camera. Laughing and talking honestly about faith and parenting and success and failure.
– Reading a whole book in two days!
– Coming home to my boys. Sometimes it’s good to get away, but it’s always good to come home.
– Sitting next to a sleeping mouth breather WITH BAD BREATH on a plane.
– The never-ending story. Also known as potty training in our house. An older (wiser) mom told me not to worry – he won’t go to kindergarten in pull-ups. I totally appreciated her sentiment, but she doesn’t know Kingston well and doesn’t realize that he just might. At least it won’t be diapers?!? I prayed for a strong-willed child. I’m an idiot.
Love that top pic.
Ohhh how I laughed out loud at this post! So great.
Lol! I love it!
I love your blog posts. I’m a fan. 🙂 Happy Tuesday!
ahhh… potty training my nemesis! you’ll get through. 🙂
Well, he won’t go to middle school in diapers…or pull-ups! Be careful what you ask for huh???
You prayed for a strong willed child? Oh, dear….
Lyndsay – We have mastered number 1 but are now trying to conquer number 2… :-/ Oh…Potty Training.
Your visit is def on my good list too!!! I loved our conversations and we can’t go two years without visiting, ever again!!!
It’s ALL good. I love that sweet, strong willed sucker eating little boy in his pull ups. And his momma and daddy
Also good – those shoes. Love. 🙂 My sister has a strong willed child. She decided she hated underwear until my sister found Tinkerbell ones…then she decided she would never take off her underwear. You both are lucky you have adorable kids!