SCHOOL’S OUT FOR SUMMER!!!!
Kingston and I made a list of things we want to do this summer. It’s pretty basic – nothing too ambitious – just a list of activities to look at, so we don’t spend all day, every day on the couch. Although I hope we have some of those days too!
- Visit the library and check out some new books.
- Panera dates – When Kingston was really little he said this was the nicest restaurant in town! 🙂 Now he says it’s still the nicest “fast-casual” place, and he wants to try some new pastries there this summer. ha!
- Summer Waves – We’re going to Jekyll Island with my parents!
- Pool hop!!! We’ve always loved hitting all the neighborhood pools in our area. And a friend just gave us a key to hers, so we have a new one to scope out this summer!
- Find the BEST PIZZA in Jacksonville. We’re on an important mission.
- Jumpstreet with friends.
- Bike rides over the bridge with Dad.
- Beach – find some new spots to hang out.
- Downtown adventure – The main library, Hemming Park, Sweet Pete’s, Chamblin’s, The Skyway… we love a good morning in Downtown Jax!
- Cuppy’s dates with Dad.