Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and I’m sure you’re already planning something special for your mom. 😉
But just in case you need one more fun surprise, I put together a few of my favorite Mother’s Day gift ideas!
1. I have two favorite perfumes, and Pinrose Sun Saint is one of them. Smells like lime, sea salt and sun-warmed coconut!
2. The magic swimsuit that looks good on everyone! I know you might not take my word for it, so go check out the reviews.
3. Every time I wear this sweater set people tell me I look comfy. ha! I am, thanks! (And it’s under $35.)
4. Hands down, my favorite lash serum.
5. Here’s an un-put-downable novel that’s an international bestseller and a Reese Witherspoon book club pick.
6. The Capri Blue Volcano candle will always and forever be one of my favorite scents. And of course I love these brights jars! Prefer a more muted palette? Check out this mercury glass version or this matte black one.
8. Give your Mom this book and ask her to pray for you! I pray through the one for younger kids over and over and over…
9. Un Jardin (by Hermes) is my other favorite perfume. This one smells like mango, lotus blossom, incense, and sycamore wood. It’s so good!
10. Even if you can’t be with your mom this Mother’s Day, you can send her a fun surprise. I’d go with a 6 pack of donuts straight from Doughnut Plant in NYC!
11. If I’m lounging around in a robe I want it to look like this one. Oh, this old thing?!
12. Kitchen gifts are not my favorite kind of gifts. BUT! A cutting board with one of Grandma’s recipes etched in her handwriting? Yes, please!
13. Cute pajamas in a bold, happy print are always a good idea.
14. Another cute p.j. set in a color/pattern combo I love. Are you getting the clues yet that moms need help relaxing?!
15. My favorite devotional by my favorite author, Bob Goff.
16. For the moms who love the Capri Blue Volcano candles so much that they want to smell like them all the time – a travel size perfume spray.
17. Plant of the month club! What?!? This is the PERFECT gift! If you don’t want to break the bank, go with the smaller membership – 3 months of beautiful plants. Plants beat flower bouquets all day every day!
18. I love these dainty custom rings! Anderson gave me one with his name and one with Kingston’s. They’re so special to me and are the perfect gift for any occasion.
19. This is the diffuser I have and love. And it’s under $30.
20. Bonus idea! Print and frame a favorite picture of you and your mom. You can’t go wrong with this one. EVERY MOM loves a pic of her kids!