– Your encouragement and prayers yesterday. THANK YOU SO MUCH! We seriously have some of the best friends and family in the world, and we’re blessed to walk through life with all of you… even from a distance in many cases! My follow-up appointment with the neurosergeon wasn’t supposed to be until next Monday, but Anderson called him to see if we could somehow talk with him before the day was over yesterday. (I’ve mentioned before how much we love that man. He’s the best! In fact, he’s leaving Mayo Clinic this month, so we are too.) Anyway, he was kind enough to get back with us and let us know that there is no change in my brain tumor. It’s now been a year with no change at all. I’m considered stable. This is good news! No treatment. No surgery. Just more monitoring… we can do that! Thank you for praying. I felt so much peace yesterday. It really should have been a stressful day but it wasn’t. There’s no explanation for that… except God.
– We’ve had some friends in town from Nashville. And had so much fun that we were happy when their flight was cancelled and they got stuck with us for an extra day. 🙂 We spent the entire time they were here outside. And I’m so glad we took advantage, because it’s been cold and rainy every since. That sunshine was the best!
– And… Anderson got another new job! Ha – he’s decided to make a career out of job-hopping. The opportunity (working for a production company!) totally came from nowhere and was way too good to pass up.
– This book. My Dad read it then gave me a copy, and I haven’t been able to put it down. It’s written by a missionary, under a fake name, and is full of stories about Christians facing persecution for their faith. Here’s a short video about it if you’re interested.
– The collective “NOOOOOOOO” heard all over Disney’s Frontierland when Kingston tried to scrape a piece of gum off the ground for a little snack. All parents within ear shot couldn’t help but yell at him! We’re working on this. We’ll get it figured out right after we nail down potty training!
Yay!!!!! I’m so happy about your doctor’s appointment. The power of prayer is simply incredible. I’m even more excited about tomorrow because now you’ll be able to relax and enjoy 🙂
Wonderful news!! How awesome that you didn’t have to wait to find out either!
Great news, Lyndsay! So glad you were at peace yesterday and there’s no change:) Also, don’t feel bad, Dylan took some ABC gum off of a grocery cart when he was little for a snack…um yuck! But he’s alive and well to tell the story today, I believe it made his immune system strong. Ha!
Praises! Glad you’re getting some good time in with friends!!! Have the best weekend!!
holy buckets! I’m famous!!!!!
I met you about a week ago and fell in love with your family instantly ! I heard about your check up yesterday and wanted to personally message you so bad but didn’t know if that was appropriate , being that we “just met.” However, Jon and I thought of you and your family all day and were (secretly ) excited to hear how the appointment went. We prayed hard for you and for a positive result and so today was a great day to read that you’ re stable! What a blessing 🙂 you are in our thoughts and we are already trying to figure out a way to come see you again in the next 60 days . Mostly for selfish reasons – so we can play with Kingston and enjoy the sun (.. Hope that’s ok . Haha! J/k) .. But also to make more protein balls , get to know eacother better and make more memories with some of the best people we know !!!!
Much love to you and. Your family!
I’ve so missed these posts! I must come back more often! I miss you! So glad y’all are doing good!!! So thankful the check up was GOOD!!!!! Praise the lord!
Thanks Annie! I guess you’re a little busy these days, huh?!?
I am a website designer. Recently, I am designing a website template about gate.io. The boss’s requirements are very strange, which makes me very difficult. I have consulted many websites, and later I discovered your blog, which is the style I hope to need. thank you very much. Would you allow me to use your blog style as a reference? thank you!