1. I just got a Facebook friend request from my dad. My day has been completely thrown off…
2. For the last few months I’ve had a serious itch to move to another part of Jacksonville. But there’s a problem. The places we can get in that area for about the same price as the house we’re in now seem to have one thing in common. ONE BATHROOM. And for some reason Anderson refuses to even entertain the idea of living with me in a one bath house.
3. We had a spontaneous date night last weekend and after dinner played a round of “What do you want to do?” “I don’t know. What do you want to do?” Then we ended up at a tattoo studio.
4. I posted some pictures from Mother’s Day on Facebook.
5. Looking for shark’s teeth is one of my favorite ways to relax. One of these days I’m gonna fill that little milk jar up completely!
6. So far, being the parent of a 3-year-old is my absolute favorite. Kingston is hilarious! He loves making people laugh, always has at least two cars with him, and has an imaginary friend named Jack. (That’s a whole post in itself right there. Apparently Jack likes to do bad things. Ha! I can’t even type that without laughing!) He also knows the make of almost every car on the road. He’s constantly saying, “Mom, did you see that Cadillac?” or “Look at that GREEN KIA!!!”
7. Yesterday I started a new Bible study over on She Reads Truth. It’s on Nehemiah! Come over and join in. We’re only on day two!