1. We did a little shopping. Honestly, we go to Target several times a week. At least. There’s one really close to our house, so we stop in when we suddenly run out of milk, diapers, toilet paper, ice cream… or cute shoes! It really is dangerous to grocery shop there, but it’s a little more fun than the boring grocery store. And even better when Kingston and I are both wearing our neon shoes.
2. Ate a lot of these yummy little things. Great summer snack!
3. Had the best brunch at the Secret Garden Cafe. A big chunk of our weekend always revolves around food!
4. Went to an Olympics Party. And watched a bunch of random sports we’d never watch any other time. I mean, men’s gymnastics?!
5. And we started training our own future Olympic athlete. The “swimmies” were a big hit!
So, last week was quite a crappy one for us. It was one of those where bad stuff kept happening. We kept looking at each other and saying, “What next?” By the time Anderson’s car CAUGHT ON FIRE Saturday morning we just had to laugh. We’d cried enough, and laughing felt better. Our weekend was really low key, but there was a lot to be thankful for in spite of the yuckiness. I’d love to tell you all about the drama but thought it was better to focus on the good stuff. There’s always more good stuff!