My buddy Audrey tagged me to share 7 random things about myself. I don’t do a lot of these “tags”, but I was in the mood today and this one is fun!
1. I drink coffee every single day. If I don’t have it first thing in the morning, I freak out until I get it… anticipating the headache.
2. I often relate to Becky Bloomwood from the Shopaholic series. No, I’m not a shopaholic, but sometimes I have strange compulsive urges when I’m in a store. Like the other day, I bought a super-cute maternity shirt, because I convinced myself that by the time I get pregnant they won’t have it anymore. I can’t believe I just admitted that.
3. I have a mini-panic attack (or at least what I would imagine a panic attack feels like) any time I walk into a Blockbuster. There are too many choices, and it overwhelms me.
4. I like hats and wigs, always have. I started buying them in high school and have quite a collection. Apparently I had a great-aunt who also liked wigs. Hmm. I don’t know. Anderson was cleaning out our second closet last night and found my Japanese geisha wig. Yeah, I didn’t even know what to say.
5. I use a ridiculous amount of napkins at every meal. I’m a “baller”. I wipe my hands once then ball up the napkin. So, I have to get another one each time.
6. Competition sometimes brings out the ugly in me.
7. I hide candy from myself. I hate to throw it away, because I know one of those days will come around when I just want one piece of chocolate candy. So, I hide it. But then I forget about hiding it. We’ve been cleaning out our apartment and have found lots of candy (mostly Easter candy) in strange places.
I feel like I’m breaking a chain letter, but I’m not going to carry on the tagging game. Feel free to post one about you anyway. I like reading these and leaning more about my blogging buddies. Happy Friday!
Me… sporting a wig. Peace out!