My “fall in Florida” uniform is usually some variation of the following:
– Blazer – This year I’m loving all the plaid versions!
– Ripped jeans – We don’t take life too seriously, right?
– T-shirt – It’s Florida, and we can’t get too overzealous with our layering. 🙂
– Wool fedora – Stiff brims only. There’s something weird about those floppy brims. Like, why are you trying to hide a whole side of your face under that floppy hat, Linda?!
– Booties – Specifically moto-boots this year.
PS- My name necklace is from here.