Umm… can you say ONLY child? Yes, Kingston’s adorable profile even adorns our Halloween decor. I know, I know.
Want to to make your own pumpkin silhouette? It’s easy! You can use your child, pet, crazy Grandma… whatever!
DIY – Silhouette Pumpkin:
1. Have your subject stand in front of a solid color wall. And take a profile picture.
2. Open the picture in Photoshop. Using the ‘Magic Wand’ tool, select the background (the wall in your picture). Choose ‘Edit’ – ‘Cut’ to delete the background.
3. Now go to ‘Image’ – ‘Adjustments’ – ‘Desaturate’. This removes all the color from the image.
4. And finish up with ‘Adjustments’ – ‘Brightness/Contrast.’ Lower the brightness and increase the contrast until your image starts looking like a silhouette.
5. Print your cute silhouette and cut it out carefully.
6. Using Modge Podge, glue the image to a pumpkin. I love white pumpkins, but of course you can use whatever color you like. 🙂
7. Sit back and admire your fab work! Kingston likes to sit in front of the pumpkin and stare at it. He’s so vain.
**The cute print in the top image came from here.**