Have you ever been in a situation where someone says, "So, tell me a little about yourself", and you totally freeze? That's happened to me many times, but not today! Below is a list, two actually. Thirty things that make me smile and thirty things that don't. Read it and study it closely, so you'll know how not to annoy me if we ever meet in person. Ha-kidding! Leave me a comment though. I want to know what makes you smile (or not) too!
Things that put a smile on my face:
1. Waking up each morning and knowing that God is in control!
2. Pineapple and cheese pizza.
3. "Air quotes". I try to use them at least once a day. 🙂
4. Being chauffeured. I don't like driving.
5. Dinner at Mom and Dad's and the leftovers we bring home.
6. Having a *star* on my license plate.
7. Completing a decorating project.
8. Funny notes from Anderson on our chalkboard wall.
10. Roasting marshmallows.
11. Laughing with my Mom on the phone.
12. Finding a package by the front door. The best is when I forget I even ordered something.
13. A bowl of cereal for dessert.
14. Answered prayer!
15. Dinner at a restaurant I've never been to.
16. When I cook dinner and Anderson says it's the best meal he's ever had. (He says this every time!)
17. When a groom gets all choked up as his bride walks down the isle.
19. Trying to figure out what kind of animal people look like. Everyone reminds me of some kind of animal.
20. Pulling weeds.
21. Big, chunky, gaudy jewelry.
23. Maybelline Great Lash mascara.
24. Receiving a present for no reason.
25. Fresh flowers in the guest room.
26. When God shows up and does something so big I can't even try to explain it.
27. My Dad's hugs.
28. When I meet someone for the first time and feel like I've known them forever.
29. Christmas morning.
30. Hot sauce.
Things that I'm not so crazy about:
1. When I dry a load of clothes but some of them stay damp.
2. Anderson's new hobby-SNORING. It's killing me.
3. People who are uncomfortable with silence.
5. Left-lane losers.
6. Birthday clowns; any clown actually.
7. When I don't think before I speak.
8. Long flights. I've never been able to sleep on a plane.
9. Having to break up with bad friends.
10. When moms and daughters dress alike-creepy.
11. Returning phone calls. I'm so bad at this.
12. When people say things online that they would never say face to face. Not nice!
13. McDonald's Latte and Cappuccino. They seriously don't get anything right.
14. Resort-Wear. You know, those flowy matching pants and tops that some older ladies think are so chic?!
15. When I try telling a funny story, and it bombs. I'm the world's worst storyteller.
16. Dark meat chicken.
17. Teddy bears and almost all other stuffed animals.
18. People who spell my name wrong in a reply email. Hello, scroll to the bottom and check the spelling!
19. Ultra-preppy clothing. (monograms, plaid, etc)
20. Chewing with an open mouth.
22. Movies with less than stellar endings.
24. When men wear sweaters tied around their shoulders.
25. When a waiting room only has really boring magazines to look at.
26. When someone outbids me on ebay with 3 seconds left.
28. Bad pedicures.
29. Junk mail.
30. Negative people. Stay away from me!
And because a photography blog post without pictures just isn't right, here's something I'm looking forward to. This person (and her hubby) will be occupying our guest room this weekend:
One more thing. Remember the 5,000 pictures of me and Anderson from Scarlett Lillian's night shoot in Las Vegas? In case you didn't get your fill, go check out the fun behind-the-scenes video she posted today. You can see it <a href="http://scarlettlillian.blogspot.com/">here</a>.