I mention my girlfriend JoJo here sometimes. (Isn’t that the coolest name?) She’s such a special friend, and I’ve learned a lot from her over the last few years. Things like:
– The most powerful thing we can do for each other (and our families) is pray.
– Homeschoolers really can turn out to be normal adults. 😉
– It doesn’t matter what everyone else is doing as long as I’m doing what God wants ME to do for MY family.
– Traditions are important.
– I need to learn to make homemade cinnamon rolls.
– God’s Word is always relevant. When we don’t have adequate words, He does.
And a lot more that I probably shouldn’t post on the ‘ole internet!
I love you, JoJo. And the other 4 Millers too!